RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::JungleClan::..

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::JungleClan::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:14 am

You pad through the forest, your paws aching and your belly stricken with terrible hunger. You are searching despretely for any shelter, just so you can rest for a while. Suddenly, you come upon a tree, larger than any other you've come across. At the base is an opening. You can't see where it leads, but you can scent other big cats. Just as you're about to go in, a voice calls out from a branch just above you. A regal looking leopard is sitting on the thick branch, looking down at you. "I am Dappledstar. You are about to enter JungleClan's camp. Join or leave."
You have a choice. WHAT DO YOU DECIDE?

Rules:

1. Please no one word personalities, like, 'brave, kind, smart.' BE CREATIVE!
2. No Mary-sues. These are characters that are perfect, without any obvious flaws. Anyone who doesn't give their characters at least one flaw, is automatically not accepted. Sorry.
3. You may be any kind of big cat you want. But no housecats gone wild please.
4. No Godmodding or Powerplaying, as usual.
5. And have fun! ^_^

Form:

Name:
Species:
Description/picture: ((if the picture is really big, please link to it))
Personality:
Other:

My forms:

Name: Dappledstar
Species: Leopard
Description/picture: ..::JungleClan::.. Leopard_rc-6322m
Personality: Dappledstar is very quiet and self contained, and she rarely gets excited about anything. She prefers to spend time alone, but if you need help, she's always there for you.
Other: None.

Name: Thrushwing
Species: Lynx
Description/picture: ..::JungleClan::.. 0122522
Personality: Wilder than Dappledstar, and more excitable by far. Thrushwing is very peaceloving, but if it comes right down to it, she'll fight to protect her clan, and those she's helping. She's often found daydreaming, or watching the clouds.
Other: Nope.

JungleClan

Leader: Dappledstar---Female leopard

Deputy: Snowfoot----Male Lynx

Medicine Cat: Thrushwing---Female Lynx

Warriors:

Sandfur---Lioness

Iceheart---male tiger

Spottedflame---male serval

Apprentices:

Queens/kits:
Starflight---female cheeta

Elders:

Current season: early newleaf
Prey: Beginning to reappear

Last edited by Wildcat(pirate) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:22 am

Name: Snowfoot
Species: Lynx
Description/picture: :..::JungleClan::.. Lynx4
Personality: Snowfoot is very mysterious, and quite secretive. He doesn't talk much, and will sometimes go out of camp randomly. When Snowfoot is sad, he is actually quite depressing. He is mumbling stuff about the world to himself. That makes not alot of people really want to be friends with him, also because he has a short temper. Snowfoot is a very good hunter, and a great fighter as well.
Other: No..
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:32 am

((Accepted, Deputy! -.^))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 am

(( Oohh.. Thanks! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Sandfur

Species: Would a lioness be okay?

Description/picture: Lioness with a sandy yellow pelt and green eyes. Nothing big.

Personality: Quick-thinking and considerate, Sandfur enjoys being around others. However, she can have a short temper. She's only patient with those especially close to her. But she doesn't like being alone and always tries to stay in a group. She often speaks up and lets her voice be heard, and she makes sure there are no loopholes in strategies. She is serious but ambitious and sometimes gets a burning desire to be deputy. Inside, she's fighting with herself what to do and losing gradually. She could be a traitor...

Other: Quack! Moo! Whatever!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm

((Sandfur accepted, and I love what you put for other! XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm

(( xD I like it too.. RP WildCat?))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm

((Sure, with Dappledstar or Thrushwing?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:45 pm

(( Dappledstar alright with you? =) ))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

((Sure))

Dappledstar leapt down from the branch she often rested on. The tree stood outside camp, and an opening in the base made the entrance. The leopard padded into camp and up to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed a rabbit and began to eat.

((The JungleClan cats don't eat anything smaller than your average rabbit, just so you know. Because they're mostly large cats.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm

(( Got it! =) ))

Snowfoot was padding in the forest, and opened his jaws. He scented rabbit, and pricked his ears carefully. He crouched, and spotted a plump rabbit. He pounced, and killed the creature swiftly.
He picked it up in his mouth, and started back to camp. He reached the camp, and set the prey on the fresh-kill pile, and spotted Dappledstar. "Hi Dappledstar." Snowfoot said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Dappledstar twitched her ears and lifted her head. "Good morning Snowfoot. I see you had a successful hunt." She said, glancing at the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 pm

(( Nice signature. xD ))

Snowfoot nodded, and flicked his ears. "So, how are you, Dappledstar?" Snowfoot asked politely. He picked a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and took a little nibble.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm

((Thanks. XD))

Finished with her rabbit, Dappledstar swiped her tongue around her mouth. "I'm fine, How are you Snowfoot?" She asked. Then she paused and looked towards the camp entrance. "Did you see any sign of twolegs while you were out?" She asked tensely.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Snowfoot smiled faintly, "I'm fine as well." Snowfoot said. His soft green eyes lit up when Dappledstar asked the question. "I did hear something near where I was hunting.." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Dappledstar snorted. "Thrushwing told me of a group of twolegs near the river when she was gathering herbs. I hope they aren't planning on doing anything to the water..." Dappledstar sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Snowfoot nodded. "I hope." Snowfoot paused for a moment, "Why would they gather herbs?" He wonder aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Sandfur padded out of her den in the trunk of a tree, yawning. Before leaving to hunt a deer and share it with the rest of the Clan, she gave a hungry, backwards glance at Snowfoot. But then, she shook her head at herself, making a quick breath outward, and ran out of camp at a slightly-faster-than-trotting speed. Scenting the air, she looked for the animal she sought, but there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 am

Name: Iceheart
Species: some sort of Tiger (haven't decided)
Description/picture: This until I draw a picture.
Personality: Iceheart is kind, calm, and precise, but forgetful and slightly clumsy. His favorite season is winter.
Other:

Last edited by Shiny Bug on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Name: Starflight
Species: Cheetah
Description/picture:

http://justinsullivan.com/dubbozoo/cheetah2.jpg
Personality: Gentle and Kind, Starflight enjoys being around others, and is very social. She sometimes takes more than her share, and is very apologetic. Starflight is Curious and Caring.
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

((Both accepted, but could you change your charrie's name Shiny? Just so it fits with the clan.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 pm

THNX! But sadly now I have to go- My dad makes me read every night from 7:30 to 8:00.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:07 pm

((Done :) ))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

((Thank you, added! And great name by the way. ~.^))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Thrushwing padded into camp with a mouthful of mint leaves. She felt as if the mint's strong scent filling her senses would choke her, so she hurried into her den to drop her bundle. She sat down and ran her tongue around her mouth as she began adding the mint leaves to the piles of herbs in the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::JungleClan::..   ..::JungleClan::.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::JungleClan::..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Big Cats RPs-
Jump to: