RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version

Go down 
+12
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Star
goldmoon17
Suburbia
Ginger.
Jay
Jєt
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
1cheergirl12
luck2223
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Stormheart put away his bumper car and walked over to the local Costco.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:33 pm

(( *Falls floor laughing again* Luck, your KILLING ME!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:37 pm

(ROFL)
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 pm

((Lol, now I'm going to get sued for killing you :P xD))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:54 pm

(NO not really :P )
Stormheart went in the door to costco He saw the cupcake Ille He ran as fast as he could Screaming "I WANT MY CUPCAKE" He Knocked over the same Racoon He met in the hospital. When he gaught to the Cupcake isle, He realized it was the emo isle. So quickly He turned around and ran over to the cashier and screamed "CUPCAKES... WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:40 pm

*Taps imaginary watch* "ROBINPAW!" Ivorykit yelled, watching as everyone looked at him. "I know I'm handsome." He smirked, walking out side to wait.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Robinpaw walked into Dr. Sunshine's office.
"Hello Robinpaw, I have a few questions for you today," Dr. Sunshine(Dr. S) said. "first how much caffine have you been consuming a day?"
"One cup a day!" Robinpaw chirped.
"Ok, now, you've been complaining about talking chipmunks in your head. What are they doing now?" Dr. S asked.
"Eating Oreo Cookie Poptarts and joining Icemask's evil army of Swedish Kitties," Robinpaw replied. Dr. S took notes.
"What else are they doing?"
"Now they're eating emo brownies and cutting themselves."
"That's all for today, come back tommorrow!" dr. Sunshine said and shooed Robinpaw out the door. Robinpaw walked out to her golf cart.
"oh, danr it! i'm gonna be late again!" she cried and sped off in her golf cart. She screeched to a stop beside Ivorykit. "I'm herreee!!"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:51 pm

"Finally!" Ivorykit said, getting up from the bench. "I've already had 2 Iced coffees with extra whipped cream!" He exclaimed, going back into Starcat's for a Mocha latte.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 pm

"Sorry! I had another appointment with Dr. Sunshine," Robinpaw explained, walking into Starcats to get a Chai Latte.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Stormheart saw Robinpaw and followed him into Starcats.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 pm

"Isn't that the crazy guy who wheres that dunce cap all the time?" Ivorykit asked, chugging down his Mocho Latte with extra whipped cream, sprinkles, 10 cherries, caramel, powdered sugar, M&M's, oreos, small brownie pieces, chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate covered raisins, and some coconut cream on top.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Stormheart overheard Ivorykit and threw his steaming hot tofee nut latte at her :rotfl:
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:08 pm

"Yeah, but dunce hats are wickedly cool. except for the dunce part, but ya know," Robinpaw mewed and waved hello to Stormheart. She sipped her Chai latte with extra whipped cream, sprinkles, five cherries, M and M's, Skittles, Oreo bits, brownie pieces, powdered sugar, and caramel. Ahe finished it and then noticed Ivorykit soaked with Stormheart's latte. "Can I have a steaming hot cup of coffee?" she asked the waiter who nodded and gave her one. She threw it at Stormheart.
-----
"MWHAHAHA! I HAVE YOU CAPTURED!" Icemask cackled.
"Uhh, dude, can you get off my tail?" Flamestripe asked.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Ivorykit licked his fur free of latte. "Yummy! Now I taste like coffee!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:10 pm

"Lets settle this Its not a dunce hat its a PARTY HAT" Stormheart said as he was climbing up on the table
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Then all the sudden Stormheart asked for a carmel frappachino and slurped it down then everyone heard "Brain freeze"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:24 pm

"Uh, excuse me? Your not Dr. Sunshine. Nobosy was talking about you." Ivorykit said, ahding the clerk 50 catbucks for his Hot Coffee.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Robinpaw paid the guy for her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:26 pm

"Oh I thought you were talking about me"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:35 pm

"Anyone wanna go...BUNGEE JUMPING?" Ivorykit yelled, dropping his coffee. "Darn it..."
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm

"Haha!" Robinpaw teased. Then she accidently dropped her fourteenth cup of coffee. "Darn it. I WANNA BE ALL HYPER!!! WHEEEE!" She started climbing up the walls. "LET'S GO BUNGEE JUMPING!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:37 pm

"YES i :pkheart: TO bUNGEE JUMP"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:41 pm

"Alright then! Off to Switzerland!"

Later, in Switzerland....

"Oh starclan. I forgot that Icemask controlled Switzerland..." *Gulps*
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:42 pm

"Nah, it's fine. She left a message on Luckypaw's phone saying she was coming to take over someplace else," Robinpaw mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:43 pm

"Cool Maybe China" Stormheart mewed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next