RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{~ The cats of Cedar woods~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

{~ The cats of Cedar woods~} Empty
PostSubject: {~ The cats of Cedar woods~}   {~ The cats of Cedar woods~} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 pm

You awake in a large cave. Light is casting through the small entrance, casting a slim and beautiful shadow on the cat in front of you. She is slim, yet muscular with scarlet red fur and shining blue eyes. A gray patch covers the right side of her face, while a scar runs deep along the edge of her jawline. "Greetings." She meows calmly, approaching in a graceful gate. You try to scramble away, but realize you can't move. The cat chuckled. "I see you have discovered your powers?" "W-What powers?" You manage to whisper. "I will explain later once we get you settled in the correct den."

Will you settle?

Rules:

No cussing or swearing

Keep things PG

No powerplaying or Godmodling

This RP IS Semi-elite, I expect good grammar and at least a line and a half when RPing

Keep chatting to a minimum, when not RPing use [ ], ( ), { }, or OOC:

When you choose powers, please don't have things like mind-reading or shapeshifting into a dinosaur!

Coats may be odd colors, and cats may have wings besides other powers

Type: 'Secrets in the shadows' with your form to prove you have read the rules

*Form*

Name-
Gender-
description[detailed]
personality[no unfold]
powers[2]-
wings?-
rank-
clan-
other-

~Cedarclan~...
Brave and Stealthy

Leader- Robinstar

Deputy- To be Chosen

Med cat- Cedarspirit

Med apprentice- To be Chosen

Warriors:
Tallegs

apprentices:
Mosspaw

queens:

elders:

Starclan:

^Darkclan^
Silent and evil

Leaders
-Shadowstar-
-?-

deputy-

med cat-

warriors-

apprentices-

queens-

elders-

dark forest-

<My forms>

Name- Redstar
gender- female
description- Redstar is a fairly small and sleek cat. Her coat is a scarlet red with almost metallic silver patches, one in particular covers the right side of her face, adding to her brilliant blue eyes. For such a small cat, Redstar has large black paws, that deliver a deadly blow to any enemy. Despite this perfect[or so described] appearance, she has a hefty black scar running along the right side of her jaw.
personality- Redstar is a loving cat with a kind heart. She is young and ambitious, always standing up for what she believes in. Despite this, she is still serious, and will be snappy if provoked
powers- Redstar, being leader, has three powers. The first is the ability to control energy. Let it be lightning, or from plants. Second, is her power to sense others emotions, not read their mines, just able to tell if they are happy, sad, angry exct. Her third, is the ability to fly without wings
wings- no
rank- leader
clan- Cedar
other- no hints

Name- Shadowstar
Gender- tom
description- Shadowstar is one mean looking cat. This large tom has a raven black coat with two brown splotches. His eyes are a menacing dark brown
personality- Shadowstar is evil, and likes things done his way, and quickly. HE does not take no for an answer, and loves to be in charge
powers- Shadowstar can manipulate shadows, being able to cause darkness over a certain area
wings?- Yes, black
rank- leader
clan- Dark
other- no

^News^

1/4 Cedar woods is open!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: {~ The cats of Cedar woods~}   {~ The cats of Cedar woods~} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 am

[....]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: {~ The cats of Cedar woods~}   {~ The cats of Cedar woods~} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Name-lightning
Gender-female
description[detailed] a sleek snow white cat whith thick fur and a black lightning bolt on her right shoulder and ice blue eyes
personality[no unfold]brave kind loving caring
powers[2]-hypnosyse and poson claws(can make difrent poisons in her claws
wings?-no
rank-warrior
clan-cedar
other-none
'Secrets in the shadows'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {~ The cats of Cedar woods~}   {~ The cats of Cedar woods~} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{~ The cats of Cedar woods~}
Page 1 of 1