RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^

Go down 
+2
Ginger.
Peachfrost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Hello and Welcome to my ClayWorks Shoppe!
~_-`````````````````````````````````````````````````-_~

<3Here you can request a Clay charm or Small figure, hand made by me! The following is a list of what I can custimize for you!<3
January 06

Charm factory

yea i make charms...here is what i can do for you!
1.)Cupcakes(your chioce of frosting color(s), base color,sprinkles, cherry, and more)
2.)cookies(any kind, size, )
3.)smoothies and mocha cappachinoes,(your choice of color,includes "whipped cream" top, sprinkles or sparkles, and a twist cookie or fruit slice, comes in a "glass")
4.)Sheep muffins(your choice of color(s), style, base color, and sparkles)
NEW!cotton candy sheep muffins(whipped fur that looks like cotton candy, pink and light blue,sparkly.)

5.)gummie worms(your choice of colors, and sparkles or "sugar")
6.)cinnamon roll(you choose the size, and "frosting" type)
7.)Whipped cream fruit/ chocolate pastry(your choice of fruit, chocolate, berries, or berries and chocolate, includes a tan pastry with a "whipped cream" top, mixed with various fruits or pieces of chcolate, or berries, and has a twist cookie or a cookie on side)
8.)"pet kit"(includes your choice of an animal,comes with a tiny brush, and two to three miny foods or objects,you pick the mini food or items, animal size is about 3/4 of an inch.i can do this on a cellphone charm or neckclace, but this will cost extra)
9.)chocolate truffles (yor choice of filling and "chocolate" line on top)
10.)lollie pops(your choice of colors and size)
11.)doughnuts!(any kind, size, color...)
ok well i can do all of these on earings,charms bracelets,neclaces, cellphone charms, or just a plain clasp charm so you can put it on anything.prices for charms will vary with time it takes me to make them, and what products i use one them. prices are 2.50- 7.00 depending on product.

So if you want one of those charms, Fill this out! (pweese? =3) Please don't mind the prices at the bottom of the blue paragraph. that was from my blog, where people actually perchase my products. you do not have to pay for these, seeing as to you will not recieve it, just a few pictures of them^^

Which charm from above?-
Colors, styles, specifics?-
Sparkles or no?-
Anything else?-

Do you want an original Charm/Figurine?
Fill this out!
What do you want?-
Colors, specifics, sparkles ect.?-
Beads?-
Anything else?-

And last but definatly not least, Here are some random pictures of what I have made lately. Attention! Check back here freqently to see updates and more pictures!^^

Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ 1677bs6That is My pair of earings I made last night, (I was bored, could you tell?)
Appropriatly named, Breakfast Ears. ^_^
One earing is a Slice of scruptious toast with a square of butter.
The other earing is a delicious Waffle with some pale syrup and a square of butter =3

Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ 11vpjehThis next image is of two cappuchinoes with white fluffy whipped cream. sorry for the bad light, my camera started...er... dieing? lol moving right along!
The on on the left is a Strawberry dark chocolate frappachinoe with chocolate sprinkles and a strawberry/chocolate cookie twist. (yuuummmy!)
the on on the right, bad light and color, I get it, is a mint and dark chocolate cappuchinoe, with whipped cream and a mint and chocolate twist cookie ^^

Thank you much for your patranage! ^_^
This has been a production of CandyCoated Inc.

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Which charm from above?- Pet Kit?
Colors, styles, specifics?- None
Sparkles or no?- No
Anything else?- Nope

Is that okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:52 pm

Absolutly! Do you want a specific animal or item?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Um.. Could you make me a puppy? And nope, Doesnt matter, any item! :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:10 pm

ok I'll work on that tonight!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Allright! Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 pm

So do you mail these to us or what?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:04 am

No, I can't pay for shipping items. Please read over the whole paragraph to learn more about it.
I will make you the charm or figurine, and take multiple pictures of, giving you the one you like^^
Puppy, yours is almost done! just have to glaze it and take the pictures of it^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 am

Which charm:Pet kit/Dog
Colors/styles;Brown, White underbelly, Royal blue callor \
Sparkles:No
Other:Nope
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:16 am

ok anything else?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:27 am

Nope8D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:32 am

Oh nanook, do you want the brown to be light, like tan? or dark, like chocolate brown? or in between?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 am

Dark like Choco brown
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:35 am

ok can do!^^ I'm just finishing a batch of puppies now,so I'll add yours to it^^
Also, for both of you, I wont be able to show you pics of them for a while, until my mom gets back/ she does'nt want me using the camera while she's gone...^^"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:23 pm

OK! Here they are! sorry if there blurry...^^"

Puppy's pet kit-
Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ 2qs83r6
Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ 6zoh1g
And here is Nanook's -
Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ Hu272r
Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ 2vcxfdh
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Above, Puppy's kit has her dog, a cupcake, brush, cookie, and an orange slice. Nanook's has his dog, and a carrot, smore, and a brush ^^
Hope you enjoy you two!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Oh my its so Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Do you use to make those?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Polymer Clay, otherwise known as Sculpey III. it's like soft rubber, and is fun to work with ^^I'm glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:45 pm

I have sculpey But not many colors.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:06 pm

How do you make those, and the colors? I love them! I want to make some. I mean, how do you scult them and stuff, not what you use. :)

BTW, where did yo get your avvie Alleycat? DeviantArt? If so, what did you search?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Thank you Alley! It's cuteee!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Sparkle, I got it from Shavita, the artist who also created my last avvie. you can find this one and her sister lioness by typing in " Taiyo the lion" or somthing like that ^^ and I find many many colors of Sculpey at craft stores, and I mostly use my hands, and a few tools you can find at Wal-mart and Michaels. ^^

Thank you Puppy! much appreciated!

ok who's next ^^?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Can you make me a cupcake
surprise me
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Sure Nanook! It's on it's way ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Thanks! I've been trying to get good wolves, but can never find them! ^^ Thanx a bunch, your so helpful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^   Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alleycat's Clayworks! Request a charm/figure today!^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next