RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*

Go down 
+13
Akeria
Renna Longshadow
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Raynari
Froggy102196
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
EarthStar
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
1cheergirl12
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Empty
PostSubject: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:47 pm

~Welcome to The Pixel Centre!~

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. :)

I currently only have wolves available, but I will add more things, such as Cats, Horses, Pokemon, Foods, etc. Since I'm Admin, I can add your pixel to the official RPC Smileys! :)

Here are my examples:

Wolf- Sitting
--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Wolfsitting

*NEW 4/26/08* Cat- Sitting
--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Catsitting

*NEW 4/27/08* Cat- Couple
--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Catcouplesitting

*NEW 9/18/08* Blinking Wolf Icon
--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Stormheart-2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoL, that's all I have for now! But again, I will be adding more!

Form:

Name (Optional):
Name Color(s):
What do you want?:
Colors on it:
Extra Stuff (Optional):
Here's the example. just in case you need help:
Name: Candy
Name Color(s): Lavender
What do you want?: Cat- Sitting
Colors on it: Soft, light pink with emerald green eyes.
Extra Stuff (Optional): Umm...I'll have a necklace, a golden one please!

The more descriptive you are, the better the result! (Like put a describing word before each color, like Sunset Bright Orange.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where it says Extra Stuff, I mean markings, position, jewelry, etc.

If you want, you can order something not here, such as a wolf with... 2 tails! ^^
</STRONG>

Last edited by Sparkledog888 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Name (Optional):
Name Color(s):
Kind (Wolf- what postion here, etc) Sitting
Colors on the wolf: Grey and Whith
Extra Stuff (Optional): A wolf, with 2 tails? ^^

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 pm

name:Thunderfur
Name colors:Dark blue
Kind:sitting
colors on wolf: Black with white underbelly
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 pm

Alright, I'm on the wrong computer to be doing these, but I have some questions for both of you:

Puppy: Could you tell me the color of the eyes, and where the white is, and where the gray is on the body? Thanks!

Nanook: Alright! I'll get to that, as soon as you tell me the eye color. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Uh green with a black pupil
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Kinda like a calico cat, The gray and white mixed everywhere, and his eyes are green! :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:28 pm

Alright! Thanks alot Nanook and Puppy! :)

*Asks brother for better computer* LoL :P
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Alright, I have finished Puppyrock's wolf, I hope you like it! ^^--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Epm5vr
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm

I LOVE it sparkle! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Will you get mine done by the end of the day?^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:49 pm

And, here's Nanook's: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* Jg5xqx

I'm so glad I found the background color! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh my gosh its beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill always use this place you do such a good job^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Thanks so much Nanook! I love praise, and making these Wolf Pixels! ^^ I can't Pixel anymore tonight, but you can request more! ^^

Right now, I'm trying to get Cat Pixels, it's a bit tough, but I know that ALOT of people will request from it. :)

Please rate my thread based on that drawing 1-10! Thanks! (Just post what you think, or a short comment)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:57 pm

10 DEFFIANETLY
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Yea, cat pixels would be obviously popular! You should try all sorts of animals. ^^

Me give you 10/10. ^_^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Heehee, LoL Nanook! Many thanks to ya!! I'm glad you like them!

Yeah, I know! There's a good...25 Pixels I could make out of Warrior RP Characters here!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Huh I dont get it
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm

I think I am gonna try to make a pixel. I used to make good ones.. But now I seem I can't!

What tutorial did you use to make pixels?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Yes thats what im wondering cause Id like to learn how to pixel.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow, you guys put those in your siggie real quick. :)
Thanks Puppy!

Oh my...it's a secret. ^^ I could tell you, it's simply easy, but I have Windows Vista computer, and I can't tell you the tutorial unless you have Vista. :( Hmm...well. Alleycat posted a really simple link to it somewhere...I believe it's on Warriors Lover's Club...

BUT! I'm not telling you anything else, no offense to you guys! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Don't worry! I feel like that too when I get a really good tutorial thing.

My birthday is tomorrow. Sorry, That was random! lol

I'm gonna go try make a pixel.. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Luck so what page is the tutorial on?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 pm

She said a Warrior Lover Club. Not on here..

And what do you mean by "luck"?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:16 pm

Never mind puppyrock do you pixel with Ms paint?
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Name (Optional): Miyu
Name Color(s): Dark Red
Kind (Wolf- what postion here, etc) Sitting
Colors on the wolf: A frosty grey and coal black mix of fur. Deep, indigo eyes that glow mysteriously at times.

:) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next